Thanks for joining us at a #RightTrack workshop! Please find the resources from the day below, and don't forget to join us in the Facebook group here! You can find additional public resources on the Action Resources page.
The ASRC developed this values-based conversation framework as a powerful tool for personal & persuasive conversations with friends, family and your community. The framework is based on best-practice messaging principles from the Words that Work research, and community organising conversation tools.
- Conversation Framework - Steps and Explainer
- A handy 2 page guide explaining the 4 steps in a values-based conversation, with an example narrative.
- Conversation Framework - Calling your MP/Senator
- An adaptation of the values-based conversation framework for use when calling or meeting with your MP or Senator
- Liam and Lucy using the Framework
- Video (4:32) shown in the workshop featuring Liam using the framework to have a more persuasive conversation with his friend Lucy, and moving her to action.